Sunday, September 3, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey, guys! First I'd like to thank you all for faithfully reading and supporting my blog for all this time. I have enjoyed sharing my heart and journey with you all. Well, this site is starting to feel old to me. Since diving into creating websites for my other ventures, I've discovered just how wonderful they can be and how much my skills have increased since beginning making them all. So I have decided to give Values and Treasures a much-needed facelift! You'll find the brand new website here:


A new feature on the new site is my brand new YouTube channel which has it's very own page there. Also, this blogspot site will remain online for the time being. Thanks again for supporting my blog! I'm looking forward to sharing more of my adventures with you all over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment